All 2020 Training Courses have been canceled. The 2021 Course Schedule will be made available soon.
We are excited to present this year's Treated Wood Quality Control Course at our new SPIB Laboratory facility in Pensacola, FL! This 2-day course is designed to be beneficial to all plant personnel interested in learning more about Industry Standards and Quality Control Procedures and will cover:
- Basic Quality Observations for In-Coming Lumber Products
- Practical Approaches to Troubleshooting Common Treatment Issues
- Standard Requirements for In-plant Records and Quality Control
- Sampling Procedures and Core Evaluation in Determining Penetration
- Hands-on Sample Preparation, Analyses and Sound Plant Laboratory Practices
- Basic interpretation and Understanding of Third-Party Data for APCC and Lower Confidence Limits (M22)
Location:Course will be held at our offices, 4555 Spanish Trail, Pensacola, FL 32504
Cost: Please make your check payable in the amount of $450 per participant to the Southern Pine Inspection Bureau, PO Box 10915, Pensacola, FL 32524 and denote course name. If you are paying with a credit card, you will see detailed information once you submit the form on this page.
Important: Payment must be received prior to attending the course.
You will need to make your own arrangements.
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport Tel: +1-850-483-5599
Hilton Garden Inn Tel: (850) 479-8900
Homewood Suites Tel: +1-850- 474-3777
Hampton Inn Airport Tel: (850) 478-1123
Lunch and Course materials provided.
If you have any further questions, contact Kim Emanuel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.434.2611 ext. 500.