We are excited to present this year's Treated Wood Quality Control Course at our new SPIB Laboratory facility in Pensacola, FL! This 2-day course is designed to be beneficial to all plant personnel interested in learning more about Industry Standards and Quality Control Procedures and will cover:
- Basic Quality Observations for In-Coming Lumber Products
- Practical Approaches to Troubleshooting Common Treatment Issues
- Standard Requirements for In-plant Records and Quality Control
- Sampling Procedures and Core Evaluation in Determining Penetration
- Hands-on Sample Preparation, Analyses and Sound Plant Laboratory Practices
- Basic interpretation and Understanding of Third-Party Data for APCC and Lower Confidence Limits (M22)
Location: Course can be conducted virtually or at our offices, 4555 Spanish Trail, Pensacola, FL 32504
You will need to make your own arrangements.
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport Tel: +1-850-483-5599
Hilton Garden Inn Tel: (850) 479-8900
Homewood Suites Tel: +1-850- 474-3777
Hampton Inn Airport Tel: (850) 478-1123
Course materials provided.